CRM On Demand
Software as a Service prevails
The term “Software as a service” (SaaS) refers to “classic” software applications that are being offered based on new, user oriented pay-as-you-go pricing models. These can be time-based rental models, pay-per-use models or hybrid forms. What they all have in common is that they are distributed via the internet. Individually configured platforms (such as CRM On Demand) are also offered as a SaaS model.
Because of today’s technological possibilities, these models are a good alternative to “classic” software applications run in-house.
An overview of SaaS advantages:
- Quick system commissioning at low investment costs
- Reduction of implementation and installation time
- No maintenance costs
- Increased flexibility due to simple scalability of systems
- Access to the most modern and most current technology
- Predictable cost structures with greater cost transparency
- Reduction of personnel costs